Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

Our cruise experience was memorable from the boarding to the stateroom's cleanliness to the friendly,professional staff in every department to the entertainment onboard to the land excursion, all met and surpassed our expectation. Β To Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas staff and crew members, on belf of myself, my sister and my daughter....THANK YOU!! for a most rewarding and memorable European vacation!

Our cabin was very clean, fresh and presentable. Our cabin attendant Mikhail paid attention to every detail and insured that all of our needs were met. Thank you.
Entertainment Being a comedian made Jeoff a great cruise director. He was funny and very entertaining. He was also personable and professional.
My salute to Royal Caribbean for a great choice in cruise director.
Mikhail-Our stateroom attendant -SUPERB!!
A Very Special Thank You for his attention to detail and making us laugh with his towel designs.
Divina and Netish-Formal Dining Room Servers-What great servers. A special thank you for your attention to detail and service! Their dedication and commitment made our dining a joyful and unforgettable experience. Thank You!
Southampton (London), England
Gibraltar (U.K.)
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Toulon, France
I was pick pocketed in Marsei during my excursion to Notre Dame. More warning. Our excusion person was too french accent and we did not quite understand her.
Malaga, Spain