Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Cork and Norwegian Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

As I said earlier, I cruised with Royal Carribean before and I think they provided a great service.
Everyone part of the crew was very curteous,cheerful they did a great job.
Debarking on Zeebrugge was not at all organized well, people were staying on long lines to debark or get back on ship, that can use some improvement.
Another thing I was dissapointed in was the breakfast menu. Although there was some variety of dishes, still the same menu was available every day. No matter how good was the food you want something new on occasion. For lunch I was on shore most days so I didn't eat on the ship but I remember the days I ate in was the same menu.
The other thing that was annoying was the fact you couldn't smoke in the casino, I am sure a lot of business was lost because of it.
Kudos to the captain that blew the horn a lot of times when we were leaving the port, too bad we didn't have the occasion to connect with the officers except when they were on the promenade bridge.
All in all I enjoyed the cruise mostly because the ittenarary but also a good service which come as expected.
Children's Programs not attended

Liked the cafe on promenade, had a better coffee than Windjammer Cafe.