Evening Shows

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2014
Ship: Disney Fantasy

We enjoyed the cruise tremendously.  My one negative critique is that the evening shows are geared, in majority, to English speaking people, and not to non-anglosphone children.  My granddaughter is beginning to pick up English (she presently speaks French) and became bored during the shows, particularly when the cruise director went on and on.  I strongly believe it isn't necessary for him to come back in the middle of a show to rant on and on.  If he does this to allow decor and costume changes, then change the performances to allow each one to flow into the other.  Song and dance is fine and my little one enjoyed these numbers.  However, we left in the middle of each show and finally opted out for two of them.  I'm certain she wasn't the only one on board who didn't master the English language and I saw other guests leaving with their children.

Thank you.

Find a spot between the children and the adults' pools. You can then enjoy both.

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port