Disney Dream overview
Disney storytelling meets cruising luxury on Disney Dream. From restaurants that seamlessly blend animation with world-class food to full-scale stage productions of Beauty and the Beast and The Golden Mickeys at the Walt Disney Theater, Dream offers the kind of magical experience for children only Disney can provide.
While younger kids will be thrilled to meet their favorite Disney characters throughout this family-friendly ship, parents will appreciate Dream's kids, tween, and teen clubs, which offer supervised, age-appropriate activities for cruisers 3 to 17 in designated kid-friendly activity centers. In 2018, the ship received several upgrades, including new interactive Star Wars-themed children's areas and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, which gives kids character makeovers.
Disney Dream has plenty for adults, too. With the little ones 6 months and older entrusted to the ship’s It's a Small World Nursery, parents are free to soak in one of Dream's oceanview hot tubs, grab a glass of bubbly at Pink, the ship's champagne bar, or dance the night away at the caterpillar-to-butterfly-themed Evolution.
Departing from Florida's Port Canaveral, Disney Dream cruises offer 3- to 5-day round-trip sailings to the Bahamas, including a stop at Castaway Cay, Disney's private island where passengers are treated to water sports and a host of other outdoor activities.
Disney Dream Highlights
- Walt Disney Theater featuring productions of The Golden Mickeys and Beauty and the Beast
- Disney character experiences and photo opportunities
- Kids' programs including the Oceaneer Club/Lab (ages 3-12), Edge (11-14) and Vibe (14-17)
- It's a Small World nursery (6 months - 3 years)
- Adult-exclusive dining at Remy and Palo
- Kid-friendly activities including: Midship Detective Agency, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and Arr-Cade
- Pirates in the Caribbean deck party
- Donald's and Mickey's pools with the AquaDuck watercoaster and toddler splash area
- Pink champagne bar
- Skyline bar and lounge