Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Wonderful Experience

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

Room Type: Suite

-Crew members all around were professional, always helpful, and delightful to speak with.

-Procedures for disembarking and re-embarking at various locations, as well as all other procedures (ex. Dining, passport control, baggage collection/return, general and daily announcements, etc.) went very well and smooth.

-Ship, including personal room, was very clean and excellently maintianed.

-Food was plentiful and superb.  Waiters: A+

-Only negative comment: It took a few hours to go through the initial boarding procedure starting from when we met the first clerk to when we were onboard.  In fact, the ship was late leaving the initial departure port.

Great room! Set up well and maintained very well. I was really impressed with quality of room and eminities provided. Balcony was perfect size. Great comfortable furniture inside and out. Butler and Maid: A+
-the third standalone single bed (not the primary two beds) was lacking in comfortability. You could see without even laying on it that it was time for a mattress replacement and/or possibly even a new frame design to provide more long term support.
-Bathroom jacuzzi tub worked but had a couple of clogged nozzles. Wasn't too much of an issue since I never got around to informing the Staff.
Except for the initial boarding, all embarkation and disembarkation went well. It took a few hours to go through the initial boarding procedure starting from when we met the first clerk to when we were onboard. In fact, the ship was late leaving the initial departure port.
I did not take part in any excursions, but I felt that I was given plenty of time to enjoy the stops.
I didn't take advantage of too much entertainment options onboard, but I can say that during the meals, the ship did there best to make it fun. Only negative, movie theater was permenantly shut down for the trip.
Venice, Italy
Bari, Italy
Corfu, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Gorgeous! If you're thinking of taking the donkeys, do so on the way up. Way down is a bit scary and physically unpleasant (w/o getting too graphic).
Piraeus (Athens), Greece