Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Ship was old & needs refurbishing

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

Food was below average for a so called "upscale cruise line", food was also cold, it took until the 7th day to find bacon that was not burnt to a crisp. I asked every morning & was told that that was it. A small dog was on the ship in the pool area & dining room, when I complained to the management their excuse was that it was a service dog. The dog owner was pushing the dog around in a stroller, never seen a service dog in a stroller before. I advised the ship's management that a "comfort dog" Is not protected under ADA guidelines & they repeated that it was a service dog. Entertainment was average at best. I'm going back to Holland America, will never sail with Celebrity again.

Bathroom was dirty & needs to be refurbished, balcony door was impossible to open once you go outside