A wonderful cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean Legacies (Venice To Barcelona)
Sail Date: July 09, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Absolutely wonderful. I would go again.

you have to fix the water and ice machines. The water comes out slowly, causes lines. The ice keeps falling all over the place and the hands. Otherwise the food is great and diverse. Though some evening meals should be made more healthy. Sometimes there are limited healthy options.

The waiters and waitress and servers are absolutely wonderful and very sociable.

so many things for so any types of groups! Fantastic!

I have never met so many nice workers in my life! I really do wonder how the bosses up top get the people to say hi, how are you to everyone and they are so respectful. This was by far the most amazing thing about this cruise (besides the sight seeing).

very clean, very organized

two thumbs up. We had a nice balcony which made the room great. Though, I wouldn't like to hear the sounds people made in the bathroom as easily as I did. But its not a big deal, its nature.
Naples didn't excite me. But we took a bus from Naples to Pompeii and it was so cool! It was very hot though, so I would prepare for the heat.
Colloseum was cool, from the outside. The pizza was good too. And who can forget St. Peter's basillica! The best!
Santorini was the second prettiest place I went to on the cruise. Its relaxing. They have good wine (and i don't usually drink it). I would go there just to sit at a cafe facing the water and enjoy a nice frappe.
climb pisa! a great tourist site apparently, so many backpapers and people from all over hung around the lawn around it. Some people made it romantic
Sadly, Croatia was the most disappointing of all the places. We took a tour og Diocletian's castle and it wasn't all that amazing. There doesn't seem to be too many historical sites there. But someone hiked somewhere near a waterfall, which was past Split and they said it was phenomenal.
Acropolis was nice, but that was it. I enjoyed the desserts because they are very close to Egyptian desserts. The acropolis was nice, but it doesn't compare to the pyramids, so my opinion may be biased.
The most pretty place I went to on the cruise. The gondola is necessary. And relaxing while facing the water. Taking a walk around, eating a gelato. And visiting St. Mark's Square and going into the Church. I myself was interested because the Venetians stole St. Mark's body from Egypt, my homeland. But it nice to learn the history.
Don't Miss: gelatos weren't as crazy good as everyone said. Its just ice cream.
Don't Miss: gelatos weren't as crazy good as everyone said. Its just ice cream.
The beach in Nice and Cannes we went to was very nice. I wish I could swim more. They have nice perfume too. Make sure to take a stroll with a bike in Nice. I love the rentable bikes!

Pros: so many activities to do around the clock!

Cons: The workout classes were not on convenient times besides early mornings

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!