Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Top Notch Vacation

Sail Date: August 19, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The Celebrity Solstice is a wonderful cruise ship, the staff was amazing.  The short comings were some of the dinners were sub-par and the deserts were very poor for the most part.  The ship has a bit of a messaging issue with regard to disembarking details, I hold management responsible for this, we often had the wrong directions.  The entertainment was tremendous and a real highlight.  Each of the Alaska ports were fun and the scenery breathtaking.  The cruise to the glacier was amazing.  I will definitely be back!  I will cruise Celebrity again!

Great cabin, very well designed, I would select this set up again.

Do your homework on excursions, definitely book through the ship, we had priority frequently well worth the money.