ALaska in August

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

The weather was perfect, we got one short sprinkle.  First I don't recommend Concierge.  The fruit is mostly apples, and the afternoon snack is just plain weird and not enough for one person.. I never saw much else being offered.  The ship is set up oddly to me.  The people are all very nice and helpful.  It was a friendly ship and I enjoyed my trip.  My favorite excursion was the Whale watching.  It was fun and the area around us was beautiful.

it was different, it started out pretty good and went down hill.

Not enough storage, but it's a nice room. The balcony was a lifesaver. I couldn't get a picture of the Tracy Arm Fjord, went to my cabin and the captain did a complete donut and I got great pictures.
Lumberjack show is in town and you have to walk to unless you add the bus ride through town.
The train ride is cool, you go up on one side and trade sides on the way down, so you really only see the view going up or going down.