Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

ALaska in August

Sail Date: August 19, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The weather was perfect, we got one short sprinkle.  First I don't recommend Concierge.  The fruit is mostly apples, and the afternoon snack is just plain weird and not enough for one person.. I never saw much else being offered.  The ship is set up oddly to me.  The people are all very nice and helpful.  It was a friendly ship and I enjoyed my trip.  My favorite excursion was the Whale watching.  It was fun and the area around us was beautiful.

Not enough storage, but it's a nice room. The balcony was a lifesaver. I couldn't get a picture of the Tracy Arm Fjord, went to my cabin and the captain did a complete donut and I got great pictures.
it was different, it started out pretty good and went down hill.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Lumberjack show is in town and you have to walk to unless you add the bus ride through town.
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
The train ride is cool, you go up on one side and trade sides on the way down, so you really only see the view going up or going down.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska