Great Experience!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Celebrity Solstice

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

Ship: Celebrity Solstice

Review Summary

My favorite part of the cruise was the helicopter ride to the glacier where we went dog sledding.  I was concerned because I had read that this excursion is easily cancelled due to weather.

I really don't want to say anything negative about the trip because anything I may have  found negative, was really not that important.

Ship Experiences

The food was very good and there was something for everyone. Always fresh fruit, salad, & all you could think of. We did do the 3 dinner specialty restaurant package, which was a nice diversion instead of going to the main dining room each night.

Corning glass blowing exhibit was great to watch

Everyone on the ship was nice. We enjoyed the casino. All the dealers and pit bosses was nice and fun to be around. I loved Zee, one of our dealers. She was adorable and had the loveliest smile.

Nice size for a cabin, lots of rooms for our clothes, and the bathroom was also a nice size.

On docking mornings, the breakfast buffet was crowded. I would leave a bit more time and eat in the dining room. They served quickly there. Also, if you are not a big drinker, don't get the liquor package. They have reasonably priced wine if you want to just have a glass of wine with dinner @ $8

Ports Of Call

Seattle, Washington

We arrived the night before. Went to EMP museum and Pikes market. Both were enjoyable. When we got back, we rented a car and drove to the Boeing factory which was amazing.

Ketchikan, Alaska