Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

ABSOLUTELY WORTH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

Sail Date: June 24, 2016

It was always a dream and a goal to visit Alaska. My experience on Celebrity Solstice met my expectations and more. Entertaining and friendly staff. Loved the fact there was a Naturalist on the ship giving lectures on the wildlife and giving us commentary as we sailed through Tracy Arms Fjord. The ship did donuts in front of the glacier. My most memorable moment on the trip was sitting on our balcony room with my spouse, eating breakfast and listening to naturalist discuss our views.

Dinning staff was friendly and attentive. We had formal dinning every night and at times breakfast.

Worth the saving and spending for this cruise. Wink

Always clean and organized. Room attendant was always open to us asking him for things we needed or general questions.

Read the newsletters and watch the ships tv channel for a listing of things to do.