What a great first cruise experience!!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 24, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

Everything on the cruise was great! Food was excellent - way beyond my expectation. Particularly my son and I really enjoyed the glass blowing show, all the evening shows (vegas style, magic show), and friendly staffs.

They had a wonderful kids program but mostly exclusive for kids. Wish there were more kids program that parents can do with them.

Clean, spacious, nice view from the balcony, great cleaning service twice a day.

Expect no wifi on board. As a newbie, I didn't know I needed to pay $200 for using the Internet.