Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

What a great first cruise experience!!

Sail Date: June 24, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Everything on the cruise was great! Food was excellent - way beyond my expectation. Particularly my son and I really enjoyed the glass blowing show, all the evening shows (vegas style, magic show), and friendly staffs.

Clean, spacious, nice view from the balcony, great cleaning service twice a day.
They had a wonderful kids program but mostly exclusive for kids. Wish there were more kids program that parents can do with them.

Expect no wifi on board. As a newbie, I didn't know I needed to pay $200 for using the Internet.

1 Comment