Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Cruise of a lifetime

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

Its been almost a week since my cruise finished and when i close my eyes i still remember my experiences on the ship. This cruse was my first and it is definitely not going to be my last. The staff on board were undoubtedly the best, they were the real heart of the operation and not enough thanks can be given to them. The food everywhere was great as well as the drinks especially the bar by the art gallery on 5 ask for ARI or LOIDA  they are the best. Thank fr a great time.

Cruise Photos

Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Wear some warm clothes and hit the deck with your camera. it was one of the most beautiful days i have ever experienced. Well worth the cold.
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia

There is plenty of food on the ship deck 3 and 4 are the main dinning hall but you need to utilize the buffet on 14. The specialty restaurants are superb and would definitely recommend Silk harvest, Tuscan and if your in aqua class Blu was great. Murano was good but not my first choice.