Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Time! Exceeded expectations

Sail Date: May 06, 2016

My wife and I surprised my father or his 80th birthday on the Celebrity Solstice Vancouver to Seattle Alaskan Cruise. My parents cruise with Celebrity 3 times of year and absolutely love it. My Wife and I are not cruisers but really enjoyed our experience. Alaska is the perfect place to visit. Views and experiences were one of a kind. Weather was almost perfect. 50's and sunny. Cruise ship was awesome and customer service was excellent. Only complaint was 4 hour check in process because lack of US Immigration officials. Not Celebrity fault but compesated us anyway. Ship entertainment was ok. Wish we spend more time in Alaska instead of  spending 2 days at sea heading to Victoria.

Cabin / Stateroom Excellent. Exceeded expectations.
vancouver was a nightmare. Not celebrity fault with 3 ships departing on same day. 4 hours to clear customs. Wasted day. Process needs to be improved or leave from seattle.
Great layout and very clean. Staff was awesome especially Georgia dining room.
amazing excursions not enough time in Alaska.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Rent a bike to do 6 mile bike path along coast. Flat and easy.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Dont eat at pair by lumberjack show. Absolute rip off.
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Amazing views bring a real camera.
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
great town. Must take train ride.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Upper deck outside viewing with your favorite beverage in hand. View doesn't get old. Travel in may for more snow peak mountains.
Victoria, British Columbia
Short stay but downtown has many great restaurants.
Seattle, Washington
crab pot man against food. it is a must. Space needle over rated. Underground tour is amazing.

Must get beverage package. Upgrade to premium for better selection of wines and spirits. Martini bar was the happening place.