Magical honeymoon

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

I've done 9 cruises on RC and Carnival, this was my first time on Celebrity. My husband and I are in our mid-30s.

Pros: Concierge class was great, Italian restaurant was amazing and well worth the extra fee, ports were A+, scenery obviously incredible, the boat is very new and modern feeling, rooms/beds comfortable, loved the shaving bar in the shower, lots of hand sanitizer everywhere, lots of hot tubs, ESPN for my husband, only like 5 kids on the whole boat, public bathrooms were HUGE and actually very nice

Cons: entertainment was AWFUL, food in the dining room was too fancy for our tastes, the cruise director was almost nonexistent it felt like, the hot glass show was being renovated so we didn't get to see it, bathroom sink faucet made it very hard to wash your face, small closet, no Dr. Pepper on board, no 24 hour food since pizza/pasta closed at 1am each night, slightly lacking nighttime activities, casino table game minimums were too high (ie. $20/hand)

LOVED this location!