Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

The ship was going to leave us behind

Sail Date: August 21, 2015

After getting on board, all is great. But since planes were late, the shuttle to the ship left before we (about 30 persons) got. there I called the "emergency" number and Sabrina did not care, and did not help. She said that if we do not make it to the ship it would sail without us. I asked her to let me speak to someone who could help and she transferred me to a number that said that that office was closed!

Cabin / Stateroom Ben and his assistant were excellent!
Your Sabrina at the emergency number (800-256-6649) was the worst. She did not care, did not help any, and transferred us to an number that was closed!
Seattle, Washington
Not a single luggage handler at 4:00 pm
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
the ship had to change course to med-evac a passenger
Juneau, Alaska