Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First Cruise to Alaska

Sail Date: August 14, 2015

Alaska was beautiful.  Skagway and Tracy Arm Fjord were my favorite, especially Skagway.  Stepped way back in time....I loved it.  Juneau, we didn't see much of the towne.  Our Whale watching excursion was way to long.  The Mendenhall Glacier was beautiful.  We got back to ship at 7:30 PM almost missed dinner but there is always food.   Juneau is more commercial in the 1 hour we had didn't see much at all... We didn't make it to Skagway due to weather conditions.  That is where we had the train ride and dog sledding excursion scheduled. That caused us to have 2 1/2 days at sea instead of one.  We did get into Victoria, Canada early in the AM and didn't leave till midnight.  It was beautiful!!!!!  We took the horse drawn trolley.  That was neat.

All in all it was a great trip.  Would I go back again Maybe if a got a deal I just couldn't pass up.  Would loved to have gone to Skagway.