To see Alaska is what I wanted - a cruise is what I got!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

The cabin staff and dining hall staff were excellent.   The food was second rate at best, and the first thing on the ship we were pushed beverage packages, which ended up being a waste of money.   Our tour in Juneau was cancelled, but we were not informed until a half hour before the tour, which didn't leave us any time to book anything else.   Skegway was cancelled altogether.  The only town we saw was Ketchikan, the rest of the time was out to sea.    I had been to Glacier Bay before and thought that Tracy Arm Misty Fjord would be good, but not!.   I even heard another passenger complain about it.    I brought my grandson along on this trip and I know he was disappointed not to see Alaska.

The meat was second rate. Dry!

Very impressed that the cabin crew knew our names from the moment we walked into our room.

DO NOT - buy the beverage package no matter how much pressure is put upon you!