Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Happy but Mislead

Sail Date: June 26, 2015

Cheap Cruises is the only way to go when booking and I highly recommend you.  However, a couple of instances regarding Celebrity made the beginning of the cruise un-enjoyable and frustrating.  We had purchased the Celebrity Select Dining Package but were not interested in the formal nights.  Prior to sailing, we called Celebrity and were told that on the formal nights we could opt for one of the specialty restaurants and that all dining in these venues were included "complimentary" in our package.  Onboard that is not the case - felt like I was lied to.  Onboard we purchased the Premium Beverage Package.  I specifically asked the person from whom I was making the purchase if this package included items in the mini bar in our stateroom.  I was told yes, "absolutely".  Very surprised and a bit angry when we received a bill for the couple of items that we used in the stateroom.

The food and service in the Oceanview Café is more than sufficient. Do Not recommend purchasing the Celebrity Select Dining package.
Our cabin steward was outstanding. Very personable and accommodating.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Unfortunately on our trip, we didn't get to go into Tracy Arm as there was too much ice. A little disappointed, but the captain and crew did an excellent job of informing passengers.
Juneau, Alaska