Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Wonderful Alaska Cruise!

Sail Date: May 08, 2014

This was my third time cruising on Celebrity Solstice. The ship is in great condition for being the first built of the solstice class. I've been on 35+ cruises and I found this one to be one of the best experiences. Celebrity is our favorite cruise line as well. The service on the ship was well above the norm too. The naturalist and historian contractors onboard the ship were amazing - a great addition to an Alaska cruise with so much wildlife and history!