Up Charges everywhere you turn.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Northern Glacier (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: August 19, 2016

While Alaska was beautiful and that was why we took this trip, I was irritated at every turn that someone had their hand out trying to separate me and my hard earned money. Excursions were outrageously priced.  Premium price for local food (crab lunch or dinner) was unacceptable in my opinion.  Buffet was sub par. Variety of food limited.  Best part of the trip was the naturalist who was informative and entertaining. But, we were asked to leave the Cosmos lounge at least three times when we were there to enjoy the sceinery. Too much emphasis on shopping and excursions.

Small problems were addressed in reasonable time and resolved. Small but comfortable.
Look up Noonan and purchase a trolley pass before you go. Nice people and informative.
Visit Alaska Brewery. You can get a shuttle from downtown retail store. 3 samples free and 3 more only $5.
Best shopping here.
Bring a stocking cap and your long John's.
We didn't have time to enjoy Seward. Have been here before and I wanted to spend time there again. Had to rush off due to bus schedule. Would have liked to spend the night and catch but next day. Couldn't arrange it.