Land and cruise tour

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Alaska Southern Glacier Cruise
Sail Date: July 01, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Millennium

Working with Justin Williams and Customer Service, at , was wonderful.  I would book another cruise with this company. The land tour was beautiful.  I didn't like that Celebrity did not provide an itinerary,of arrival and departure times, before I left for the trip.  I almost missed my privately booked Denali flightseeing ride due to no time of  hotel arrival given.  If I had known we were driving right by our pick-up point at hotel, to drop everyone else off at a tourist trap, I would have asked to be left off first.  Hotel at Denali was mediocre, ran out of some food items.  Cruise was enjoyable and we had a very attentive attendant.  Food was okay.  My first cruise and if I cruise again it would be on another ship or line.  I was there for majesty of Alaska and got my money's worth.

It had storage room left over, was comfortable.