Northward bound inside passage Alaska cruise on Celebrity

Alaska Northern Glacier Cruise

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

Ship: Celebrity Millennium

Review Summary

I loved El Bacio and the guitarist that played all over the ship all different types of music, he was great.  I liked the naturalist Milos - he also was everywhere and got to know a lot of the passengers and was very informative and humorous.

I did not like the buffet, the food was cold and congealed and the hours of operation were off when we returned from excursions, all dining options were closed and there was very little available on the buffet.  also our cabin was run down and dated, chipped furniture, blinking light fixtures, bad shape overall

I also did not like how with the free style dining tables for two were right next to each other so you were basically eating with different strangers every night - if I wanted to eat with others I'd have preferred having assigned dining this way you eat with the same passengers every night and make friends, the other way this was very uncomfortable - did not like that at all

Ship Experiences

Worn, dated and run down, broken lighting fixtures, rusted, chipped furniture. I liked having the veranda but on our first day in cabin as we embarked we were laying on bed and the neighboring passenger looked around the partition at us - definitely did not feel private (we waved and did not see her after that)

Make reservations if you are free style dining far in advance, we could never get reservations at the time we wanted but then again, never waited for a table more than 10 minutes. I did not like how the table for twos were right next to each other -

Ports Of Call

Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia

Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska

Had a massage - broke up the time nicely

Ketchikan, Alaska