Alaskan Cruise

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Northern Glacier (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: May 22, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Millennium

The trip was an overall beautiful cruise. One problem we encountered is the formal night. I had called the Celebrity Cruise company & specifically asked what would be acceptable for those 2 nights. I was told dress pants with a nice shirt. So that is what we did.Long sleeves were not mentioned. We were reprimanded in front of other people & the couple we were with left immediately because they were embarrassed. I told the maitre'D that I had called Celebrity & what I was told & that maybe they need to get on the "same page." After all that he said they had a table, but we left. The food on this cruise was not as good as the Equinox. We ate much of the time in the cafeteria.  The other crew members were very friendly & helpful.

Metropolitan dinning not that great

we encountered a female that worked on the 5th floor @ the gelato & candy station. She god us to Call her "O" & she was extremely friendly & always recognized us when we passed by. I believe she was from Thailand.

Always clean & Raimish (sp?) was very helpful.
Beautiful City