Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great Vacation!

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise is the itinerary and that was my reason for booking.  However, I loved the cruise ship itself.  there were great amenities, my son loved the waterworks and Ocean Camp.  The food was delicious with great variety every day.  Guy's Burgers were really good and I do not eat burgers regularly, more like almost never.  I loved the on demand movies available, after a full sightseeing day of mostly walking it was nice to just relax in your room.  The Broadway style shows every night were great for entertainment as well.  There were lots of activity options all the time, we had a GREAT time.

My cabin was in the Family harbor with balcony. It was not huge but enough for my family size.
Barcelona, Spain
Allow a few days before the cruise to explore Barcelona. It was definitely among my favorite destinations. We even did public transportations and had a blast.
Cagliari, Sardinia
Naples, Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Get a tour to explore Rome, the port is quite far from Rome
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Marseille (Provence), France
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands

Whatever your reason for vacationing is, just enjoy yourselves, have fun!