Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Work in Progress

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

Overall the ship was very nice. Itinerary was very good. I enjoyed the cruise a lot. But they still have some kinks to get out. Nothing major. To get an elevator you need to press several buttons rather than just one. It also causes most elevators to stop at virtually every floor often with no one getting on. Waiters and bus people sometimes forget to bring you things you ask for. The person handling the drinks rarely stopped by to ask whether I wanted a drink. One time when I ordered a beer I literally waited 25 minutes to get it. Also they tell you no draft beer in the dining room even though the bar is right outside. Also, buffet has limited offerings because you need to sit down in a restaurant (no charge) on a different floor to get pasta or asian noodles. Makes no sense. In Serenity there is no pool, just hottubs. Finally took two hours to embark. Horrible.

Bigger than expected and very quiet