Fun

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

14 Night Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (Baltimore Roundttip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

We had beautiful weather in every port. We have always had a great time on our cruises on the Carnival  Pride ,and  this time was no differ.LoveBig Smile There was a few changes since our last cruise but they good changes. My sister had a medical problem and was treated by the doctor he really new what to do.Happy

N/A

anything we ask he did for us.

I will not ever buy the Fun Shop Book again ,I bought 2 one for me and one for my sister we weren't able to use them in two ports because our tour times and didn't get the shopping bag we were suppose to get told John the shopping expert and was told he would do something for us but he didn't do it.