Amsterdam Cruise Review to South Pacific

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome cruise

Sail Date: October 02, 2015

Holland America did an absolutely fabulously job. The activities were numerous and varied, the shows amazing, the staff always cheerful and anxious to please, the ports interesting, and the weather terrific. There were enough passengers to meet new people everyday but not so many that you didn't see new friends everyday also.

The room attendants worked their buts off, yet were always willing to do more for me.

The happy hour where a second drink is available for $1 is a good deal I recommend against getting the drink package for that reason. The inside room is certainly a lower price yet the amenities is the cruise were the same for us. I definitely reconnect it. I only spent about 1hour awake in there.