Great Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016

AOS was an amazing cruise for our family!  Issues where that I paid to have my family sitting together on the flights and because of an error with the agent he had to change the name last minute which made our seats sitting apart and we could not get seated together.  VERY upsetting considering I was handicapped and needed family assistance to walk on the plane with my twins.  Rianna on the ship was the worst ever!!!  STILL cannot get our guarantee on the jewelry I purchased.  Trying to book another cruise and agent is not available so please have another agent contact me.

Cabin stewart seemed upset and busy when we arrived