Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Shore Excursions

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

I strongly recommend you not go on the Sunny Liston, St Thomas excursion, for the cost of that excursion and what you get it's ridiculous.  The entire excursion was nothing more than a "hook-up" for his buddies.

One of the passengers on the tour had a seizure and instead of call 911 or taking him to the hospital he continued recklessly driving to a site where one of his buddies was with a pick-up truck filled with coconuts and rum all the while the guy was who had the seizure was still in the back of the truck unconscious.

We did not leave this place until most of the coconuts and rum had been sold.  There was nothing at this location except his buddy.

Next he proceeds on to the beach location while we are asking him what about the guy who is sick, finally he calls 911 and the ambulance meets us at the beach at least an hour to an hour and a half later.  My husband and I both demanded to be taken back to the ship.  I plan to file a formal complaint and ask for a refund for the money I paid for this horrible excursion.

What a waste of money.

The attendant was great
I strongly recommend you not go on the Sunny Liston, St Thomas excursion, for the cost of that excursion and what you get it's ridiculous. The entire excursion was nothing more than a "hook-up" for his buddies.

We did not leave this place until most of the coconuts and rum had been sold. There was nothing at this location except his buddy.
Next he proceeds on to the beach location while we are asking him what about the guy who is sick, finally he calls 911 and the ambulance meets us at the beach at least an hour to an hour and a half later. My husband and I both demanded to be taken back to the ship. I plan to file a formal complaint and ask for a refund for the money I paid for this horrible excursion.
What a waste of money.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Do not go on the Sunny Liston tour. Tt will be a total waste of your money. This guy is reckless with his driving and this tour is designed specifically to support his buddies.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
St. John's, Antigua