A very nice relaxing getaway

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

It was a beautiful cruise.  All of the islands we stopped at were beautiful in their own way.  If you love beaches, every island had a variety of beaches to choose from.  It was nice to be at a different island everyday, and to only travel at night on the boat except the last day.  I am gluten intolerant, and they were so great about the food.  Every night they would give me the menu for the next day, and I would order my meal so it could be made gluten free.  The staff was so nice.

A lot of the entertainment did not start until later at night, sometimes 11:45pm. When you have been out in the sun all day and you have an excursion to meet early the next day that is to late.

It was very spacious and we had a great attendant.

If you want to see the real island life I highly recommend taking some excursions. We had a great excursion in Antigua with a local who drove us around and was so informative. He even stopped at fruit stands and bought us different fruits to try. It was so nice getting the local prospective.

Not a whole lot to do here, but there is a beach right off of the ship that is a little rocky but nice.