Royal Awesomeness as usual

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016

This was the best cruise I have been on and this was my 4th.  My second time on the Adventure of the Seas.  That first time was 10 yrs ago and the ship still looks great.  I'll be anxious to see what they do during the dry-dock refurbishment; I just know it'll be beautiful.  The staff, like my other Royal Caribbean cruises, never disappoint.  From the Cabin staff, to Dining, to Bartenders and everyone in between, we were always greeted with a smile and eagerness to provide the best possible service.

Great shows, however last time on Adventure seemed to have had more than this particular cruise. Ice Show fantastic as usual.

My first time with a balcony cabin and am afraid I'm spoiled now. Loved having that to sit outside at sunrise, or just to watch the docking process from the privacy of the balcony.

Make a reservation for Giovanni's Table at least 1 night. Most amazing menu and extremely delicious. Don't miss the Ice Show, it's very entertaining and the talent is top notch for such a small rink.

Plan to stay in Old San Juan. Close to dock and much safer than other areas. Stay away from the Airport neighborhoods. Our boutique hotel in Old San Juan was fantastic - Cervantes Hotel, check it out...service great and rooms large and tastefully furnished.
Try to find the excursion called Xtreme Circumnavigation. It's a 6 hr tour in high speed boat around the entire island, incl stingray city, 2 snorkel stops, lunch and Rum punch at end of journey. Well worth it, but RCCL does not offer that specific excursion.
Beautiful island, but we should have taken an excursion to see more of it. Next time we will.
We felt uncomfortable and a little threatened. A number of locals accost you to take you on tours. On that note, however, we found out after reboarding the ship that Grenada is very safe, literally crime free. Wish we'd known that earlier...but still not a very pretty city, at least near the dock. '