Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

RC VS Carnival cruise

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

This was a cruise that was 2.5 weeks apart from a recent cruise I had on the Carnival Magic. So. There was lots of comparing going on.

Ships were about the same size.

Food in the MDR was about the same. Nothing special

The mixed drinks is where the biggest difference is. On Carnival the drinks are pretty much perfect wherever you go on the ship. On RC I wasted a LOT of drinks due to they weren't drinkable. Which was a shame.

Now, the drink packages!!! RC wins HANDSDOWN!! They are unlimited and there's seriously a package for everyone! We personally really enjoyed the Scooner bar. I do admit that I missed Carnival's Alchemy bar. RC was really good about having lots of activities going on around the ship. Let's move onto our deck 7 interior cabin. It was actually a nice size. Con the two twins they pushed together were different heights! The beds were very uncomfortable. But, our room had tons of storage! Way more than Carnival! I liked how we had one big closet vs 3 small closets. Much more space to work with and it held our luggage nicely. Overall, I would cruise with RC again. Thank you for getting my last minute booking made! It was bucket list of islands for us!

Lots of storage! Beds uneven :(