OFFICIAL DISCUSSION: Cruiseline.com Member Cruise - * Cancelled *

Join the Cruiseline.com and Ship Mate app communities for our 1st ever Member Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas, sailing January 28, 2018 to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation.

WATCH AN INVITATION FROM THE COMMUNITY MANAGER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlr6hNAeOY

You must book through our Group Coordinators to be eligible to attend Cruiseline.com events on the cruise and for your cabin to benefit Make a Wish.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS

BOOK BY AUGUST 21, 2016 TO BE ENTERED TO WIN ONE OF (2) $100 SHIPBOARD CREDITS! A $250 PP DEPOSIT HOLDS YOUR PLACE!

Will you be joining us?

Tags: Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Member Cruise

192 Answers

I hope it works out for you!

May have to relook at this, the company I work for seems to have something special planed during the same time frame. Will no more later this week.

Bump Bump

328 days

Bump

Looking forward to it! Gonna be a great cruise! Big Smile

383 days

Big Smile

Waiting to hear about my Sisters schedules . But we can't wait.

Time for a thread bump! Have you booked yet? If not, there's no time like the present! We want to welcome you aboard Allure of the Seas next January!

There are 411 days left before we set sail.

I will be meeting with prospective passengers when my sisters come up for Christmas here in Edmonton.

Looking forward to meeting a few new people.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.