SimonCommunity
Contributor Level: Captain

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION: Cruiseline.com Member Cruise - * Cancelled *

Join the Cruiseline.com and Ship Mate app communities for our 1st ever Member Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas, sailing January 28, 2018 to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation.

WATCH AN INVITATION FROM THE COMMUNITY MANAGER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlr6hNAeOY

You must book through our Group Coordinators to be eligible to attend Cruiseline.com events on the cruise and for your cabin to benefit Make a Wish.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS

BOOK BY AUGUST 21, 2016 TO BE ENTERED TO WIN ONE OF (2) $100 SHIPBOARD CREDITS! A $250 PP DEPOSIT HOLDS YOUR PLACE!

Will you be joining us?

Tags: Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Member Cruise

192 Answers

WeCruiseToo

We’re going! Big Smile

Ok, Now the "Mission is Possible"! YESSSSSSSSSS!

Johngold

I will get some ducks in a row and see you there.

BDRebel

Unfortunately, due to prior commitments, I will be unable to join this venture.

I am looking forward to the discussion, though.

WeCruiseToo

And we’re looking forward to hearing all about your Carnival Freedom cruise!  I bet we’ll see you aboard Official Member cruise # 2 if not sooner!Happy

meghad23

Happy dance!! Time to get some things in order and cross my toes and fingers for the OBCHappy

BDRebel

The 2nd Annual  Cruiseline.com Member Cruise will definitely have me aboard, as long as it sails after April 30, 2019. (Taking a day off prior to that in 2019 will cost me a penalty of almost $500/day. After 4/30, I will be free of my chainsBig Smile)

Dbldelites

It doesn't look like I can make this one, but I'm going to stay tuned because I know there will be lots of fun to be had for all that do make the cruise!!!! Big Smile   High hopes for the next one already!  Hoping lots and lots of you are aboard for this one!!!   Happy Cruising!!! Wink

Johngold

[quote=WeCruiseToo]

We’re going! Big Smile

Of course you are going---Aren't you guys the Song and Dance team? At least during cocktail hour....Happy

WeCruiseToo

Hmm, not sure there are enough cocktails to make that happen, but we’ll see! Wink

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.