New Year, New You: Healthy Recipes from Cruise Lines
Welcome 2021! Are you trying to kick-start healthy habits for the New Year? We’ve rounded up some delicious healthy food and beverage recipes from the cruise lines which are perfect to help you keep those resolutions in check.
Here’s to smooth seas ahead in 2021 and the return of cruising!
- Azamara’s Roasted Beet Salad: This tasty salad featuring crunchy pecans, basil oil, and smooth butternut squash and carrot puree proves that salads are in no way boring!
- Royal Caribbean’s Crunchy Oat Bran Muffins: Start your morning off right with this low fat, high fiber oat bran muffin.
- Disney Cruise Line’s Avocado Citrus Salad: This tangy salad featuring oranges and avocados is the perfect complement (or main) to any healthy meal.
- Carnival’s Jamaican Jerk Turkey Burger: Fire up the grill for these delicious and healthy Jamaican jerk-spiced turkey burgers topped with fresh pineapple salsa.
- Celebrity Cruises Salmon Salad: This salad from Celebrity Cruises' Spa Café is a great way to mix up your wellness journey.
- Norwegian’s Los Lobos Guacamole: Pair this delicious fresh guacamole recipe with carrots or celery for a healthy snack.
- Disney Cruise Line's Restoration Smoothie: Start your day with this tasty smoothie filled with fruits and veggies from the Senses Juice Bar on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
- Royal Caribbean’s Watermelon Lemonade: Quench your thirst with this refreshing, fruit-filled beverage.
- Turmeric Latte from Disney Cruise Line: Spice up your regular cuppa joe with this delicious latte. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
Join the discussion
Will you try any of these delicious recipes?