Recipe: Celebrity's Salmon Salad & Disney's Restoration Smoothie
For this week's Tasty Tuesday, we thought we'd give you some light, healthy recipes to help spice up your wellness journey, or help kick-start it if you aren't on one yet! Start your day (or afternoon!) with a yummy smoothie filled with fruits and veggies from the Senses Juice Bar on Disney Dream and Fantasy. Then, enjoy the Salmon Salad from Celebrity Cruises' Spa Café, which serves as a perfect appetizer or afternoon snack.
Restoration Smoothie — Disney Cruise Line
- 6 Strawberries
- ½ Avocado
- 4 Mint leaves
- 6 slices Beet
- ½ Apple
- 4 Goji berries
- 4 oz water
- Blend with or without ice based on desired consistency.
Salmon Salad — Celebrity Cruises
- 1 lb. salmon filet (no skin, bloodline, or bone)
- ½ oz dill, chopped
- ½ oz lemon zest
- 1 tbsp chives or scallions
- 2 oz. greek yogurt
- Olive oil for seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Celery leaf
- Place salmon on a sheet pan and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until fully cooked. Once cooked, allow to cool.
- Shred with a fork.
- Add lemon zest. lemon juice, olive oil, chopped dill, chiffonade chives or scallions, and Greek yogurt.
- Place 3 oz of salmon salad in a ring mold in the center of a plate.
- Garnish with radish, chervil, and celery leaf if available.
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers.
Join the discussion
Do you plan to try either of these recipes?