Recipe: Norwegian's Smoked Peach Margarita & Los Lobos Guacamole
In this week's edition of Tasty Tuesday, we have the beginnings of a Mexican fiesta courtesy of Norwegian Cruise Line! Start off your meal with some fresh guacamole from Norwegian's Tex-Mex specialty restaurant Los Lobos, then shake up the line's mouth-watering Smoked Peach Margarita.
Smoked Peach Margarita — Norwegian Cruise Line
- 1 oz 1800 Silver Tequila
- .5 oz Mezcal
- .25 oz Triple Sec Liqueur
- .5 oz Organic Agave
- .5 oz Peach Purée
- 1.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Hibiscus Salt Rim
- Dried blood orange slice
- Salt the rim of a glass with hibiscus salt.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker, fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour into salt-rimmed glass over fresh ice and then garnish.
Guacamole from Los Lobos - Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 avocados, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup of onion, diced
- 3/4 cup of tomato, cored and diced
- 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp serrano, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Salt to taste
Cut the avocados in half, take the seeds out with the knife. Remove the pulp from the skin using a serving spoon.
In a mixing bowl combine the rest of the ingredients using the pestle.
Join the discussion
Do you plan to make one or both of these recipes?