Recipe: Oceania Cruises Breakfast Blueberry Bowl and Disney Cruise Line’s Restoration Smoothie
September 13th is National Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day and we are sharing two no-bake healthy recipes that will make your kid feel like a celebrity chef when they pamper you with breakfast in bed. Oceania Cruises’ Blueberry Bowl is an at-home and easy twist on the popular acai bowls. Another yummy breakfast option that is easy for your kid to make is Disney Cruise Line’s Restoration Smoothie, which was created to restore your sense of balance in this hectic world.
Breakfast Blueberry Bowl – Oceania Cruises
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup cashew milk (or any milk of your choosing)
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ blueberries or other seasonal fruits
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes dehydrated
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Peel and wrap the banana in cling wrap and freeze.
- Pour the milk into the high-speed blender.
- Then add the frozen berries, frozen banana and dates.
- Blend gradually up to full speed until smooth and ice cream consistency.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Arrange the topping and serve immediately.
Restoration Smoothie – Disney Cruise Line
- 6 Strawberries
- ½ Avocado
- 4 Mint leaves
- 6 slices Beet
- ½ Apple
- 4 Goji berries
- 4 oz water
- Blend with or without ice based on desired consistency.