Expert Review of Oceania Cruises
Sophisticated couples or friends who like great food, wine, design, art, and service.
Families, since the line just launched its first kids’ club program on a limited basis.
- Foodies will be stunned by the offerings on Riviera and Marina.
- The wine-pairing restaurant on the two new builds — La Reserve — is elegant and beautiful, and serves modernist cuisine using techniques like sous vide.
- Oceania's art collections include pieces by Pablo Picasso, Joan Miró, and Damien Hirst.
- The Ralph Lauren suites on the newer ships are as elegant as boutique hotel suites on land, which is not a statement we make often
- The new ship’s cooking school offers market tours, visiting chefs, and do-it-yourself, hands-on classes.
- The Artist Loft offers classes on sea days by a rotating list of artists in residence.
We Could Live Without
- The three older ships in Oceania's fleet lack some of the bells and whistles of the newer ones.