Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean

Third Mate

Best time ever!!

Sail Date: February 03, 2014

Room Type: Suite

N/A      What  can I say, but a GREAT TIME  was had by us.  The room was fine,  I found a make -up mirror and a hair dryer, for my use (and I did.)   Our cabin steward was helpful and very pleasant.  Only thing I would add to the room would be a small clock.

The food was top notch in all areas of the  ship, and of course the service (with a smile always) was wonderful.

Excellent menus to choose from.
The room needed a clock.
Very pleasant !!
Enjoyed every one.
Children's Programs N/A
Casino too full of smokers.

We loved the dining room for breakfast and also in room service. We enjoyed wine and cheese platters on our veranda, several afternoons. Also early in room breakfasts were delivered on time and hot. I do not drink coffee, but my husband said it was excellent . Juice was good.