Best time ever!!

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

11 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2014
Ship: Zuiderdam
Cabin Type: Suite

N/A      What  can I say, but a GREAT TIME  was had by us.  The room was fine,  I found a make -up mirror and a hair dryer, for my use (and I did.)   Our cabin steward was helpful and very pleasant.  Only thing I would add to the room would be a small clock.

The food was top notch in all areas of the  ship, and of course the service (with a smile always) was wonderful.

Excellent menus to choose from.

Casino too full of smokers.

Enjoyed every one.

N/A

Very pleasant !!

The room needed a clock.

We loved the dining room for breakfast and also in room service. We enjoyed wine and cheese platters on our veranda, several afternoons. Also early in room breakfasts were delivered on time and hot. I do not drink coffee, but my husband said it was excellent . Juice was good.

Beautiful beach
shopping good
great tour
great tour here too
An experiece to be remembered
just as good going the other way
great tour guide