A Super Cruise

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2006
Ship: Zuiderdam
This ship is just awesome. Beautitfully decorated in a classy way. Sit down dinners very polished. Buffet dinner a plethora of choices. All that I partook were just wonderfully tasty. Cabins were comfortable and the service in them was very effecient. Stewards knew me by name and make me feel at home. I especially loved the art seminars and learned alot about "how to do art". It was very informative both my husband and I loved them. I also enjoyed the shopping tips from Jen. As I had never cruised before this was a big help in planning my in port time.
I must see is the 4 hour island tour on a A/C bus. This is a very neat island and a must see from someelse driving. I wouldn't want to drive it myself.
This is a great secret. I was just thnk "a beach day " at the most. Ha! this is a beautiful island the water is just so clear. We llove that we purchase the clamshell early as they run out fast. It make the day just dreamy. I BBQ was the best...
a must before this stop is watching the ships "Shopping Expert" and get the places you want to got planned it saves time. I love open air market and this one was fun.
NIce to see a island in the planning stages. I enjopyed the "hop on and off" tour.

Pros: Everything was at my fingertips. I wanted for nothing.

Cons: The ruffness of the ship for one day.

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!