Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

1st time cruise to Alaska

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I was amazed at how well the crew takes care of you. Friendly, gracious, helpful and very fun people!!!!!

The food was unbelievable, there are so many options for food at any given time. I ate salmon at the salmon bake and I never eat salmon!

There are so many things you could do on the ship, I tried to do a little of everything. Loved all the trivia games, we made some great friends that way!!

The kids made some great friends hanging at the Loft and playing basketball!

The lumberjack show was so much fun, the glacier and waterfall were amazing!!!

I was so happy to have our 2 cabins next to eachother and we had our balconies together! it made it easy to see each other and not have to go out the door. I liked the size of it, had everything we wanted!!!