Glaciers are spectacular!

Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage
Helpful Vote: 1

Westerdam

7 Night Alaskan Explorer With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

Ship: Westerdam

Review Summary

Linda Clifford was my agent.  She handled everything professionally and provided excellent customer service.  Having said that, there are 2 items that remain unresolved.  The first is that I was told by Linda that my husband and I would receive 2 on board credits, one for $240 and the other for $200. The first credit came from Holland and the second from .  The $240 was made by Holland and showed up on our shipboard account day one.  The cruise.com credit never showed up.  Holland email Linda, but we never heard back. The secon credit we are still waiting for is the airline transfers to and from the airport. Unless these issues are resolved, I will not use again.

Ship Experiences

Pinnacle Grill food was excellent. Service was a bit slow.

Disappointed with service on the Lido desk. When I dined alone, I had to go look for someone to help me. I'm disabled and use a scooter or a cane. When my husband was with me, my service improved significantly!

Told by Linda Clifford at cruise.com that room was large enough to accommodate my small scooter. It did not. I needed the Deluxe Veranda room.

If you have a scooter, ask for the Deluxe Veranda Room which is 100 sq ft larger. That is the room that will accommodate a scooter. Take the helicopter tour to the glaciers. Best views ever. Also landed on top of the glacier.

Ports Of Call