Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska was great ! was a pain!

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

I was very happy with cruising on the Westerdam and with the excursions that I took.  The irritations came from when it was like pulling teeth to get my bonus cashback for using my credit card.  I finally got it, but should not have had to fight for it.

I was very happy with my room. It was plenty spacious enough for me.
It would have been nice if they would have had more practical events that I would have wanted to attend. It might have been okay for others, but to me it seemed like just "filler" things. Like they had learning Windows 10 and Tango dance lessons. Useless events for me.
Very accommodating and wanting to make sure that you are well taken care of without being suffocating.
Seattle, Washington
Juneau, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Sitka, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
There is not much shopping time at all in Ketchican so if you book any excursions, make sure to shop as soon as you dock because you won't have much time afterwards. I booked the double Lumber Jack show and Saxman Village tour and that is all that I had time to do. Would have liked to browsed through some shops.
Victoria, British Columbia

Don't over pack on the clothes. Dress in layers and make sure to have a good warm waterproof coat with hood for the boating excursions to go see whales. It can get quite cold and wet on the top of the boat which is where I wanted to be though there was an option to be down in the enclosed cabin.