Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Holland America Westerdam Cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the entertainment and activities offered. The Westerdam dancers were extremely talented and very entertaining! The piano bar performer, Anna, was also extremely talented and enjoyable to listen to. The BB King band and singers were great with music to dance to. The pianist and violinist were enjoyable to listen to. The Greenhouse Spa was relaxing with massages for my husband and myself. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this cruise to others.

Stateroom staff did great job cleaning the bedroom and bathroom. We enjoyed the different towel creations and chocolate treats on our bed each night!

1 Comment