Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fantastic 7 days with friends

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

We chose the Westerdam Alaska 7 day Seattle round trip for our first cruise, and had an incredible voyage.  The staff that we had contact with became close friends.  The ship was spacious and we never felt crowded or uncomfortable, even though it was booked to capacity.  The Lido buffet for breakfast and lunch were the only times we saw very many people at once, and this was because of the large food selection and great presentation of great food.  We had to almost force ourselves to visit our table in the Vista dining room for lunch and breakfast.  Speaking of the Vista dining room, it was the most elegant dining experience I have had.  The menu was very good and the presentation was impressive.  Everything in the Vista was perfection.  When you go on the Westerdam, tell Wedodo and Dwepa that Rod and Em sent you.  They will make your dining dreams come true.  There were so many activities that we were interested in that we didn't get to do all the things we wanted to on the ship.  Now we have to go back to do those things. The Westerdam was one of the greatest things I have ever done, and I am looking forward to another voyage with my new found friends.  Oh, I forgot......Alaska was nice too.  Long story short- Book the 7 day seattle-Alaska roundtrip on the Westerdam,  It's a voyage you will never forget.  rod

Very well kept and maintained. I was impressed. 9 years USN and lots of Las Vegas trips.
I would recommend all of the dining experiences aboard the Westerdam.
Adi and Arif kept our stateroom immaculent. Wedodo and Dwepa kept us happy in the Vista Dining room and Roni always had a smile and treat for us leaving the Vista. Thanks you guys we miss you.
The shows were very good, but the best was when the Indonesian crew did a show, the brought the house down. They were great!!
There were so many things we wanted to do we missed alot of them.
Destinations and Excursions Alaska was nice. We enjoyed the port towns and didn't take any excursions.
The guys (Adi & Arif) who took care of us did a great job keeping our room clean and comfortable. The room was spacious and the veranda was too.

There were a lot of people on the Westerdam, in the background that we never saw who made this an unforgettable experience, but the 5 guys that we had daily contact with made us feel like we were home. My wife enjoyed the spa, beauty salon, onboard shopping experience, and casino a lot.