Great cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

11 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

I really enjoyed the cruise.  Even though the cruise length was 11 days, the itinerary made the trip go by fast.  The food was great.  Our Waite staff was excellent.  Our cabin steward was outstanding. There were several ammenities that were missing (chocolates on the pillows, 24 hour snack bar, midnight buffets) but it's understandable in today's economy trying to remain profitable.  My wife and I did not miss any of them.  We still felt that our money was well spent.  Royal Caribbean, Thank you for a great cruise!

Our cabin was roomy and used the space well.

We really enjoyed the excursion. If you like sight-seeing and photography the highlight excursions were the best was to get to see most of each island. Our money was well spent. Additionally, we returned late to the ship (no fault of the patrons) and the ship waited for us.

I didn't care for the uncovered parking lot. I also felt that it was overpriced ($165 for 11 days)