Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

We had a fantastic time with our best friends.  The crew was great, the waiters were so friendly.  I don't know how they do it,  with back to back cruises.  We had a balcony room which we love, and they kept it clean and fresh every day.  The my time dining, (we made reservation at the beginning of the cruise) was wonderful.  We got the same waiters everynight, and we felt like we were sooo special.  Food was wonderfull, deserts to die for.

The only complaint I have was the internet that I paid $20.00 per day for, was soooo slow, it was not worth it!  It was hard to connect, and I think it should be free!!

Comfortable, great views from our balcony

Really enjoyed the fitness gym