Disappointment

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Ruby Princess

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 14, 2017

Ship: Ruby Princess

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: E117

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was our first cruise, I joined my two sisters and my mom. First, the cruise itself was nice; however, the bartenders were rude every time we asked for our drinks which I paid almost $500 for the premeium drink package. The pools were all super small . The restaurants were not too impressive either and servers not being friendly either. And, the most importantly, our room had some kind of bugs where all of us were getting big bites. We raised ourcoern with the staff but they never bother giving us any mediciationn instead of making us pay for it and also, for the whole week, they didn’t even changed the beddings in the book.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

We have some bed bugs in our room and my mom ended up getting whole bunch bug bites on your lower legs. My sister also got few on your lower legs as well as mine. When we raised the issue with the staff, we were told to go the medical center. We thought the least they can do is the accommodate the medicine which was only $13. Instead, the cruise made up to pay and did not axcodkate anything.

Like I mentioned, there was bed bugs and the sheets were not changed the whole week we were there.

Ports of call